The D'addario Classic Reserve Clarinet mouthpiece caters to clarinetists of any level, location, and age. This mouthpiece was inspired by the sought-after vintage mouthpieces and made with D'addario's unique rubber formula, selected for its rich tonal properties. Crafted by a team of top craftsmen, musicians, and engineers while being milled, not molded, the Reserve offers consistency from mouthpiece to mouthpiece.
D'addario Classic Reserve Clarinet Mouthpiece
- X0 Tip: 1.00 Facing: Medium-long
- X5 Tip: 1.05 Facing: Medium-long
- X10 Tip: 1.12 Facing: Medium-long
- X10E Tip: 1.11 Facing: Medium-short, European pitched
- X15E Tip: 1.18 Facing: Long, European pitched
- X25E Tip: 1.25 Facing: Long, European pitched