These cases are special order only. Depending on BAM's inventory, we typically receive these cases within 3-4 business days. Upon ordering, you will receive an email update on the projected timeline.
The BAM Hightech Tenor Saxophone case offers high-end protection. Made with a high-density polyurethane foam, it protects against thermal shocks. The outer shell is made with a unique BAM Hightech technique that blends two types of ABS with an Airex foam. This case includes two anti-slip backpack straps for convenience.
Molded on a Selmer Mark VI saxophone
BAM Hightech Tenor Saxophone Case
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- Neck pouch in Thai silk inside
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- External back pocket for sheet music with integrated back cushion
- 3 softouch key latches
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Front pocket for sheet music (pocket model only)